Being involved in an accident can be daunting enough. Yet choosing the right personal injury attorney can be the hardest part.
Doug Allen has been representing people injured in car accidents for over 20 years. In that time, he has settled over 1,600 personal injury claims. There haven’t been many curve balls he hasn’t seen in his time. His expert certified knowledge puts him at the top of the game. If that doesn’t help you make a decision, refer to the testimonials of his happy clients that he has helped.
Doug Allen’s career began representing prestigious insurance companies such as Allstate and Geico. Now he only represents injured victims, driven by his passion for justice. This prior experience is invaluable when it comes to negotiating the best settlements possible. To date, he has recovered more than $8 million for his clients.
If you’re based in Colorado, read on and see what makes Doug Allen better than the rest!
Why choose Doug Allen as your car accident lawyer Colorado Springs?
- Every conversation you have will be with an experienced lawyer. Doug Allen will handle your case from start to finish and provide 5-star service. Whether you call day or night, he’s always on hand to give expert guidance and see your claim gets off on the right foot.
- Doug works around you! If you’re in too much physical distress he can visit your home, office or hospital.
- All first consultations come with no obligations and no contractual fees.
- Every case is on a no-win, no-fee basis. If the claim isn’t successful, you don’t owe him a dime. But that’s not the only reason Doug Allen is so driven to succeed: he is committed to ensuring his clients get the best results and the justice they deserve.
- All cases are on a contingency basis. You’ll never get hit with unexpected charges or worry about being billed the hour.
- Doug Allen will always take your word for it and help you collate proof to convince other parties. This will ensure you have a strong case and the best possible position to negotiate from.
- At Allen Law firm, we know that not everyone is familiar with the process of hiring an attorney. It may seem complicated, but in fact it’s easier than you think. You won’t get bombarded with jargon and complicated questions. After one quick phone call you’ll soon find your situation has become an awful lot easier!
- Doug Allen’s personable service has earned him 5-star testimonials from past clients. Based upon his genuine interest for each client and their case!
So, what’s the next step?
1) Working on a contingency basis, you’ll meet with Doug who will decide whether you have a genuine case. Honesty and integrity are cornerstones to his service. He will never waste your time, make false promises and raise false hope.
2) After your first consultation, your claim will be ready to submit. You will need the following information:
- Yours and the defendants insurance and contact details
- Details of how the incident has affected you. This includes physical suffering and financial loss. Both of these factors will determine the amount of money you are likely to receive.
3) The defendant or insurance company will then respond to the claim. If liability is denied, your claim may need to be settled in court. Yet taking your claim to court is a last resort which your legal team will do everything in their power to prevent.
4) Let Doug play hardball with your insurance provider to earn the maximum amount possible for your accident, while you sit back and relax.
About Doug Allen Law Firm: Accident Lawyer Colorado Springs
Doug Allen prides himself on being a passionate personal injury attorney who makes his service accessible for everyone in Colorado Springs. He offers a personable service that large firms can’t. He doesn’t rely on flashy TV ads to gain attention. His humble reproach is the cornerstone of his reputability. In his 20 years of experience he has accrued experience in a variety of fields including:
- Whiplash settlements
- Motorcycle accident
- Drunk and drug driving cases
- Claiming against uninsured drivers
- Handling medical bills
At the root of all Doug Allen’s work is dignity and respect. Raised as a Christian he knows the meaning of compassion. His beliefs are a core part of his service. Doug resides in Colorado, after growing up in Colorado as a child. He then went on to mould his career as a personal injury attorney in Florida for 18 years.
So, why would you need an accident lawyer Colorado Springs?
As your personal injury attorney Doug will:
- Review the car accident reports
- Collect further evidence
- Work with yours and the defendants insurance company
- Foresee any problems that may hinder your entitlement
- Negotiate the best possible fee
- Ensure your medical bills and financial needs are considered and recovered
- Settle in court if necessary.
When should you call a car accident lawyer Colorado Springs?
Never hang around after a car or motorcycle accident. Contact as soon as possible. This way, the evidence will be fresh in your mind. You will also have the best chance of contacting your witnesses. Doug Allen understands that pain and distress following an incident can be stressful, but you’ll be able to protect your rights best if you contact an attorney as soon as possible. It is always best to involve a personal injury attorney from day one. If you’re worried about medical bills and financial losses the best course of action is to pick up the phone. Doug Allen will ensure your injuries are investigated and treated straight away.
Get in Touch Today
So, are you looking for an accident lawyer Colorado Springs? Contact Doug via Phone or through the contact form for an immediate response. With a free consultation you have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Doug Allen has built his practise on more than a name. He built it upon a promise to provide an accessible service to victims that deserve justice.