Have you been in an accident that wasn’t your fault? If you have been in any type of accident caused by someone else’s negligence, you are entitled to compensation. When injured in an accident caused by someone else, those who have suffered loss have entitlement to “damages”. Also known as “monetary compensation”, damages are given to victims of accidents to help them cover the costs of loss related to the accident. Damages can cover medical bills, wages you may have lost, and even pain and suffering. To find out if you have entitlement to such compensation, speak to Black Forest personal injury lawyers like Malnar Law, P.C..
What Kinds of Accidents Do We Help With?
Any kind of personal injury accident! Some of our most common personal injury claims are those which relate to car, motorcycle, and trucking accidents. We also deal with a lot of slip and fall accidents, as well as pedestrian and bicycle accidents. And while those are the most common types of personal injuries we see, they are far from the only injuries we deal with. Here are some other types of personal injuries that we can help you to claim for:
- Construction related accidents – Construction sites use a variety of hazardous materials and equipment. This makes them especially dangerous. Construction workers often face injuries in terms of fractures, crushes, and even amputations. If you have sustained an injury in a construction related accident, Black Forest personal injury lawyers can help.
- Medical malpractice – Medical malpractice is becoming more and more common. This refers to any type of intentional or unintentional injury or harm caused to a patient by a health care professional. Medical malpractice is often caused by failure to provide appropriate treatment, or by omitting to take the appropriate action. One can also file for medical malpractice when a substandard treatment causes harm.
- Defective Products – One injury from a faulty product can change your entire life. So if you have sustained injury from a product that you have purchased, you could receive compensation for your injuries.
Other personal injury related claims may include nursing home or daycare neglect and boating accidents. They can also include assault and police brutality. If you have obtained an injury at another persons fault or negligence, but aren’t sure if you can get compensation, contact a lawyer today. Black Forest personal injury lawyers like Malnar Law, P.C. will be able to help you determine if you have a good case to receive monetary compensation for your losses.
Why Contact a Personal Injury Lawyer?
Personal injury laws are extremely complicated. Let us state that we have no doubt that you are more than capable of doing your own research. But doing so can be extremely time consuming. And unfortunately, when it comes to personal injury claims, time is not on your side. A personal injury lawyer can help you to gather all necessary and relevant information in a timely manner. In addition, when you experience personal injuries it is not uncommon to run into pushy insurance adjusters. Insurance companies will want information quickly, and may even try to sway you away from making a claim. Many insurance adjusters will also try to push you into accepting a settlement that is not in your best interest. Black forest personal injury lawyers can be in your corner, fighting for you to get the compensation you actually deserve.
If you need more information on what a personal injury lawyer could help you with, why not take a look at some of our blog posts here?
What Can You Claim?
Damages refer to the monetary compensation one gets for their losses, pains, and sufferings due to a personal injury. In general, a person who has been in a personal injury accident can seek compensation for:
- Medical and health care expenses caused by the accident
- Missed wages and future missed wages due to accident.
- Pain and other physical suffering caused by accident.
- Physical disabilities or disfigurement caused by accident.
- Loss of experiences due to accident.
- Emotional damages.
While there is a specific “formula” that you can use to calculate estimated damages, they are just that – estimated. And sometimes, putting values into that calculation can be difficult. For example, it’s easy to calculate the total costs of medical bills. All you have to do is add them all up. But what value do you put on pain, suffering, and emotional damages? Sometimes this information can be difficult to determine. Therefore, determining how much compensation you can claim isn’t always simple. So what do you do?
Contact us today! At Malnar Law P.C.’s Black Forest personal injury lawyers office, we can help you to calculate an accurate amount that you can seek compensation for. We will work with you, one on one, to help determine what damages you should be entitled to, as well as how much compensation you deserve. From there, we can help to build your case and stand by your side to make sure insurance adjusters don’t take advantage of you during your time of pain and suffering. Even if you choose not to go ahead with your case, we would love to hear your story.
We Can Help You:
- Research and document evidence that can prove your losses.
- Bring an informed and knowledgable perspective to your case.
- Determine defendants level of accountability.
- Level the playing field between you and the defendant.
- Ensure that all documents have been properly filled out and in a timely matter.
- Help to determine a fair settlement amount.
- Help you navigate through the court system and it’s procedures.
- Negotiate on your behalf.
- Ensure that you get the compensation you deserve!
If you or someone you love has sustained injury due to someone else’s negligence, call Malnar Law P.C.’s Black Forest personal injury lawyers today!